Associate Director Business Development, Gov't Accounts
Join us at Citadel Defense in developing full spectrum RF and RC threat management solutions on the ground and in the air
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director of Business Development, Government Accounts who is passionate about solving complex customer problems in mission critical situations by increasing adoption of Citadel counter drone technologies. In this role, you will use your technical and sales experience to drive customer engagement with products that will help protect our nation’s most elite Special Operations teams, critical infrastructure, and most valuable organizations from increasing drone threats. To do this, we’ve assembled a group of world-class business/strategy, product design, technology, engineering, and machine learning professionals with deep knowledge and experience in counter drone solutions to work alongside you in tackling one of the country’s greatest emerging threats.
- Qualify, manage, build, and retain a counter drone market business portfolio for large Defense, Aerospace, Military, and State, Local and Federal Government verticals
- Actively market the Citadel Brand, establish customer requirements, set clear expectations, and shape opportunities by creating sales proposals, executing product demonstrations, networking at conferences, and responding to RFIs
- Support proposals to maintain continuity across business development lifecycle, enhancing Citadel’s ability to win as opportunities pass from qualification into proposals
- Day to day point of contact and program management with world-leading Government Affairs Consultancy
- Become an expert on counter drone technologies, competitors, and the evolving threat to help our customers stay ahead of adversaries
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years experience as a self-starter who developed and executed against a territory sales plan by exceeding quarterly revenue targets
- Passion for building, refining, and scaling a world-class sales function
- Direct field experience in working with large Defense, Aerospace, Military, or State, Local and Federal government customers
- Experience leading competitive assessments and determining the strengths and weakness of your company’s technologies over competitors
- Leadership skills to develop, organize, and execute business development activities, including assessment of win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
- Experience and understanding of pricing and pricing strategies
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish collaborative relationships with engineering teams and peers
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- 10+ years of business development and sales experience within the Federal Government
- Active Top Secret level security clearance
- Experience contributing to proposals responding to DoD RFPs (Requests for Proposals)
- Prior experience working with RF systems: radar, electronic warfare, communications
- Finding fulfillment in building great products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Visit us at www.dronecitadel.com to learn how you can be a key contributor within team of our industry-leading experts. We’re backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, a top tier venture capital fund, our counter drone product won the 2018 Connect Most Innovative Product award in the Aerospace, Robotics, and Transportation category, and we have contracts with the DOD, DIUX, and Special Forces. Citadel offers a competitive salary and benefits program, including an opportunity to participate in the company stock option program.
Please submit your resume by using the button above.
Please direct candidates only. No agencies or 3rd parties.
Note that CITADEL is not able to provide visa sponsorship.
Citadel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.